In order to lessen our impact on the environment and conserve natural resources, Mitsubishi Electric is committed to being socially responsible. In an effort to Reduce, Re-use, and Recycle the finite resources of our planet—Mitsubishi now offers a comprehensive recycling program available to customers that purchase new, authorized Mitsubishi projectors.
It's easy! Follow these simple steps:
1. Purchase a new eligible Mitsubishi Projector.
2. Complete an online claim.
3. Submit your proof of purchase.
4. Receive a recycling kit and shipping instructions.
5. Ship your old projector to be recycled. Recycling participants are responsible for the shipping costs of their recycled projectors.
For more information, or to start recycling now—visit mitsubishirecycle.tradeups.com.
In order to participate in the Mitsubishi Recycling Program, you must purchase a new eligible Mitsubishi projector. The Mitsubishi Recycling Program is available only for purchases of new eligible Mitsubishi projectors direct from Mitsubishi or from an authorized Mitsubishi Reseller or Authorized Dealer. The program is not valid on refurbished projectors, reseller demo units or projectors purchased/leased through Internet auctions, or from any other unauthorized reseller of Mitsubishi projectors. Purchase of new equipment must be made no more than 30 days prior to or 30 days following the recycle transaction date. To receive your recycling kit and shipping instructions, you must fax your Confirmation Email and proof of purchase receipt to Market Velocity, Inc. at 770-925-9064. The proof of purchase must be received within 30 days of the recycle transaction date. In addition, you must return the product for recycle using the recycling kit provided. You are responsible for the shipping costs to return your product for recycle.
Projector Recycling Program
Frequenty Asked Questions
1. Why should I bother to recycle my old projector when I can just throw it away?
Projectors (and projector lamps) contain hazardous materials that can be harmful to our environment if not disposed of properly. When properly recycled, these toxic substances are neutralized and cannot harm the environment.
2. I’ve purchased a Mitsubishi projector, how can I recycle my old projector?
Claims are initiated online via the recycling website www.mitsubishirecycle.tradeups.com. The process is easy, and all the information and requirements are available there.
3. How many projectors can I recycle under this program?
For every new, authorized Mitsubishi projector purchased, an equal number of older projectors may be recycled. If you purchase 6 Mitsubishi projectors, you may recycle up to 6 other projectors.
4. What type of projectors can I recycle?
Any brand projector, working or not, will be accepted for recycling.
5. How do I get my old projector to Mitsubishi to be recycled?
After you complete the online recycling form, a recycling kit (protective projector material and shipping instructions) will be sent to you. Please follow the proper packing and shipping instructions to properly recycle your old projector.
6. Does Mitsubishi pay for the shipping costs to send my old projector?
No, the customer is required to cover any shipping costs to send the old projector for recycling.
7. How do I submit my proof of purchase of my recent purchase of a Mitsubishi projector?
Fax the purchase invoice of your new eligible Mitsubishi projector(s) along with the "Confirmation Email to email 770-925-9064 or email to email@example.com. Or mail to:
Mitsubishi Recycling Program
1305 Mall of Georgia Blvd
Buford, GA 30519
8. How long will it take for me to receive my recycling kit and proper shipping instructions?
Within 7 to 10 business day of validating your proof of purchase you will receive a recycling kit and shipping instructions in the mail.
Tue, November 3, 2009
by areid filed under